New technologies such as solar and wind power might offer huge potential, but the fact they are yet to be extensively proven and might also be subject to new risks creates a stream of challenges for
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?