A rogue employee took data from the insurer’s customer relationship management system between January and March 2017. They then offered for sale personal information belonging to 547,000 people, relat
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"