It is also close to signing a deal with a third party administrator to provide it with help during any major incident.
The news follows the vote by UK motor insurers in July for the MIB to handle and
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars