Unless an extension is negotiated, the UK is expected to exit the European Union on 29 March. It is unclear whether a deal will be in place or not.
Due to speak tonight at the ABI’s annual dinner,
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland