The IASB is meeting in London today and tomorrow. As part of today’s discussion, its 14 board members reached a unanimous decision to delay the roll out of the worldwide IFRS 17 accounting standards
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars