Information commissioner, Elizabeth Denham, and ICO deputy commissioner, James Dipple-Johnstone, testified before a select committee on ‘disinformation and fake news’ this morning.
They discussed the
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?