The Financial Conduct Authority’s recent confirmation of the launch of its market study into pricing practices in the retail motor and home insurance markets, and the Citizens Advice super complaint
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- This week in Post: No done deal