Brexit, regulation and loyalty catch the eye of insurers.
Our free sister content library, Insurance Hound, showcases in-depth market reports containing useful business expert analysis.
The top five most popular downloads in August and September covered topics including Brexit, General Data Protection Regulation, artificial intelligence and building loyalty in a customer based.
See the top five in full:
Brexit and the insurance sector: Towards 2020 and beyond
Half year review 2018
Infographic: GDPR - What are your rights as an insurance company?
Leveraging artificial intelligence for automatic image analysis to validate claims
Sign up for free access to Insurance Hound
Sign up here for briefings provided free by many of the world’s leading organisations. The whitepapers are categorised according to their area of specialisation so that users can find them quickly.
Users are also directed to the latest and most popular briefings, editor’s picks and related documents.
It is also possible for users to set up tailored email alerts so they are notified whenever there is an update within the practice areas that interest them.
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing