In a consultation paper released on Tuesday, the financial services watchdog said regulating the sector will cost around £16.8m from April 2019 until 2020/21, a figure that the regulator said it plans
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m