How has the regulatory landscape changed in the country/countries you work in over the last five years?
The two most significant changes have been the new Insurance Code in 2005 and the 'Bersani Law'
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair