The UK recruitment industry is facing the biggest legislative change since the introduction of the Health & Safety at Work Act of 1974.
Agency Workers Regulations, which came into effect on 1 October
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions