It was announced on 14 June that Lord Young of Graffham had been appointed by Prime Minister David Cameron to lead a Whitehall-wide review to put the ‘commonsense' back into health and safety rules.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven