How has the regulatory landscape changed in the country/countries you work in over the last five years?
The two most significant changes have been the new Insurance Code in 2005 and the 'Bersani Law'
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May