Graham Dickinson, partner at law firm DWF, warned that claimants with long-term injuries are favouring a combination of lump sum and PPO damages in greater numbers.
Mr Dickinson told delegates:
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential