The severe flooding in Cockermouth last year provided a timely reminder of devastation that can be caused by the elements. Over a 24-hour period, 314mm (12.3 inches) of rain fell in Cumbria — the
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?