Post's Rehabilitation First campaign can trace its roots back to a meeting at the National Liberal Club in 1998 hosted by the Disability Assessment Unit. Brian Cornish, then director of operations at
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?