A man who does things his own way, Carl Shuker appears unfazed by market forces and as other high-street brokers close shop, A-Plan has retained and expanded its footprint.
With a different model to others, Shuker has said that A-Plan will continue to open branches at the rate of five or six a year. Having shown remarkable resilience to market lows in the past, will 2017 shake things for A-Plan?
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Enterprise claims predicted to reach £319m
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit
- BoE governor Carney warns insurers over climate change
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Ex-JLT pair Palmer-Brown and Crossland join SSL Endeavour
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers