Insurtech poster boys Daniel Schreiber and Shai Wininger were the centre of attention this year with their insurance app Lemonade.
After some significant investment from XL Innovate, the app is being rolled out across the US and they started this year with some fizz claiming to settle a claim in three seconds flat.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Loss adjuster Graham High Group promotes Austin Snelgrove to MD role
- FCA cracks down on misleading CMC ads
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover