How did you get into insurance?
I first considered the sector when I obtained a training contract with BLM. A legal career fitted nicely into my skillset and I was drawn to insurance because it is
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform