"When you look back over the years, whiplash and fraud just never seem to go off the agenda," says Teasdale.
"Last year, when we had the Autumn Statement around whiplash reforms, I thought by the time
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?