Fox has been in the role in an interim capacity since September last year, having previously ran the Elders Insurance Division for over than five years.
QBE Australia CEO Pat Regan said: “During his
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact