Of the £5bn in premiums paid annually via brokers, the study showed an 8.6% increase in Q4 2015, compared to the same quarter in 2014.
Taking the increase in insurance premium tax (IPT) into account,
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Analytics: Why Robot?
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey