The code was unveiled on 3 November 2015 and was broadly welcomed by the industry.
Under the code participating insurers and brokers will:
• Ensure staff are adequately trained to recognise and underst
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn