In a statement, Apil said: "It is a huge relief that the government is considering the consequences of its proposals, at least for the time being, and appears to have recognised that genuinely injured
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign