Compensation claims for 'slips and trips' and other injuries at work or in a public place can now be handled by the extended system.
The portal has been used by insurers to settle similar claims for
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'