Services Authority's proposal for the regulation of Lloyd's, as outlined
in the FSA's recent consultation paper (Re, February
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away