period of poor results it had been expected, but losses of perhaps $800m
are nevertheless the last thing the industry needs.
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health