financial strength of Lloyd's syndicates backed by corporate capital.
Kevin Willis, a director of S&P's insurance ratings
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?