Foreign reinsurers increased their share of the US property and casualty market substantially during the eleven-year period between 1996 and 2006, according to a comprehensive study by AM Best.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated