reinsurer, Max Re.
The US broker and the Bermudian insurer were among investors who bought a
total of $331m in the company's
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'