A new £75m ($150m) stamp capacity Lloyd's (re)insurer, Barbican syndicate 1955, has been launched with ex-QBE underwriter Mark Harrington at the helm. The Lloyd's franchise board has granted approval
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role