A new £75m ($150m) stamp capacity Lloyd's (re)insurer, Barbican syndicate 1955, has been launched with ex-QBE underwriter Mark Harrington at the helm. The Lloyd's franchise board has granted approval
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m