Broker Aon has appointed Steven Bensinger the chief financial officer of Combined Specialty, the comp...Broker Aon has appointed Steven Bensinger the chief financial officer of Combined Specialty, the company through which Aon plan to spin-off its underwriting operations to shareholders this quarter.
Previously, Mr Bensinger was president of Chartwell Re with responsibility for the finance, actuarial, claims, IT, human resources and legal departments. Chartwell was acquired by Trenwick in 1999, when Mr Bensinger part of the management team.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO