Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has commenced operations as an insurance and reinsurance broker across China through its new majority-owned joint venture with Guangdong Ricsson Enterprises.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Database overload
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins