sale of Gerling's reinsurance operations is expected early this month.
Troubled German (re)insurance giant Gerling sold its
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- This week: Easter egg-citement
- My other life: James Lai, ICAB: Kendōka