The SEC has issued a damning report into practices at ratings agencies Standard and Poor's, Fitch and Moody's.
Back in August 2007, the US regulator began an investigation into the agencies' handling
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote