The broker said it will be seeking to attract ambitious graduates and professionals who may not have previously considered a career in insurance.
The new roles will offer candidates a variety of
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?