Chris Giles also confirmed he would be moving to Surrey next month in order to spearhead the broker's move into the London market and develop what he sees as its position as a consolidator.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?