The Corporation of Mortgage, Finance and Life Brokers was reminded by Sir Harold Wilson that "rogue brokers" were still operating, when the Consumer Credit Act was supposed to have "killed them off".
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam