Postscript - 50 years ago: Faulty wire results in electrocution

Post 50 years ago

Electrocution brought about by accidentally coming into contact with a 'live' washing machine due to a faulty earth wire was responsible for the death of a 31-year-old mother of four children. So said

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have an Insurance Post account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an indvidual account here: