Ant Gould, group editor in chief, Post Magazine, talks to Doug Coombs, information strategist & enter...
Ant Gould, group editor in chief, Post Magazine, talks to Doug Coombs, information strategist & enterprise content management product marketing leader, IBM Software Group about social networking and what this will mean for the insurance industry? View Studio Debate video here
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- This week: No alarms and no surprises