No one will miss the irony in the observation of Martin Oliver, new chief executive officer of Barbon, that personal lines has become "too commoditised" - having made the move from Kwik-Fit Insurance
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch