Professor Mansel Aylward does not like the word 'rehabilitation', preferring 'intervention' instead. Jane Bernstein talks to him about the huge strides achieved in this area over the past few years.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire