Professor Mansel Aylward does not like the word 'rehabilitation', preferring 'intervention' instead. Jane Bernstein talks to him about the huge strides achieved in this area over the past few years.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims