The phrase 'what goes around comes around' rings true of Colemont Global and its chief executive, Surinder Beerh. Having spent the best part of his career building up the international portfolio o
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails