The merger of Kennedys and Davies Lavery, under the banner of Kennedys, has created an insurance legal giant with the appetite to become the leading firm in the sector. Kennedys' senior partner, Nick
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter