In 2006, Lockton bullishly announced plans to become a $1bn company within four years. Lynn Rouse catches up with its international chief executive officer Julian James to find out how the company is
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD