Since the Woolf reforms came into effect in 1999, there has been a continuous effort to make personal injury litigation more efficient, more economical and more transparent for the parties involved.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Analysis: Leisure market - At your leisure
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition