Owen Thomas is relationship director at RSA.
Owen Thomas joined RSA in 2012 leading Risk Managed sales in London and now is Sales & Customer Director for all Global Specialty Lines products across the UK, Western Europe.
He is responsible for all sales and customer and client management across the these territories for Risk Managed Business, Construction, Engineering, Power, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Professional & Financial Lines, and Accident & Health.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Blog: Diversity in insurance - how far have we come?