Owen Thomas is relationship director at RSA.
Owen Thomas joined RSA in 2012 leading Risk Managed sales in London and now is Sales & Customer Director for all Global Specialty Lines products across the UK, Western Europe.
He is responsible for all sales and customer and client management across the these territories for Risk Managed Business, Construction, Engineering, Power, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Professional & Financial Lines, and Accident & Health.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Research: Cyber - is it responding to market needs?
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise