Jeff Hosking head of major damage claims RSA.
He is a Chartered Insurer with 25 years experience of all aspects of General Insurance in both the UK and overseas.
In his current role as Head of Major Damage Claims for RSA he is responsible for a team of technical specialists managing the largest cases affecting RSA UK and also has technical oversight for claims in France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium and the DIFC.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- My other life: James Lai, ICAB: Kendōka
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- This week: Easter egg-citement