Jeff Hosking head of major damage claims RSA.
He is a Chartered Insurer with 25 years experience of all aspects of General Insurance in both the UK and overseas.
In his current role as Head of Major Damage Claims for RSA he is responsible for a team of technical specialists managing the largest cases affecting RSA UK and also has technical oversight for claims in France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium and the DIFC.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early