Will Curtis is Claims Risk Manager at Ecclesiastical, responsible for matters of compliance, audit and fraud in claims.
He joined Ecclesiastical in 2014 from the Performance Management Directorate at Lloyd's where he was a project manager on the Claims Transformation Programme, and prior to that from Catlin.
Will is a member of the 2014 CII New Generation Programme Claims Group.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream