Will Curtis is Claims Risk Manager at Ecclesiastical, responsible for matters of compliance, audit and fraud in claims.
He joined Ecclesiastical in 2014 from the Performance Management Directorate at Lloyd's where he was a project manager on the Claims Transformation Programme, and prior to that from Catlin.
Will is a member of the 2014 CII New Generation Programme Claims Group.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK