Marsh's UK and Ireland CEO Mark Weil was on keynote duty and issued a call for insurers to do more to persuade customers they can be of more use in the event of a cyber attack.
After delivering a
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions